Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dreams make them happen

Sassy Lil' Sketches also has a card challenge, for some odd reason I think the way I posted the pics it won't allow me to show you the sketch . But here is the link to the Sassy Lil' Sketches website!  So this week I decided I was going to give it a try. How could I not I just received Andrea's August Card Kit from SGD! There are always plenty of goodies in there!

I love how Andrea always adds lots of goodies to play with!

Decided to put these small butterflies! I completely forgot that I had this punch!

A little bling never hurts!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. So many wonderful details in this card! Love all the layering . Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil' Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the details! Great sentiment! /Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!!! l love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful card that kit must be amazing ! What beautiful embellishments , colours and papers, fabulous job. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil Sketches and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering and all the pretty little details on this card!! Thank you for playing along with Sassy Lil Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Way to rock that sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil' Sketches! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...love the mix of colors and layers! thanks for joining us at SLS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'll try again......Very pretty card, lots of gorgeous details.....I love the butterfly banner. Great take on the sketch!
    Thanks 4 joining us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)