Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rene Guest Designer challenge


Hi guys,

Below is a post from my girl Rene! She has amazing talent take a look! Please help me skyrocket her votes! Take a look at her post!



I really need your help!!!


I am hoping some of you will please be able to help me. I have entered the Guest Designer challenge over at Some Odd Girl. I have been lucky enough to have my tag chosen in the Top 10, but now the Guest Designer is going to be chosen on votes. Please can you help me to get some votes. You will only be able to help me if you have a FACEBOOK profile. This is what you will need to do:



~ In Facebook type in the Search Bar (white bar with magnifying glass) - Some Odd Girl Digital Stamps

~ LIKE this group

~ Click on the heading AUGUST GET ODD GUEST CHALLENGE blue heading

~ Click on my tag which I have included a picture of here. Write that you vote for my tag.



Here are some more photos of my tag:









Here are the Copics I used on my tag!





I really would appreciate your help with this please, it is a dream of mine to design for this team. I tried out for their recent DT call but didn't make the cut, so this is the next best thing.



Thanking you in advance,

Rene'



P.S. If you have any questions on how to do this, please send me a message and I will try and explain it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)