Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just like Dad~Pile of Sketches

Well I spent another wonderful Saturday at the SGD store for their 12 crop! I love these days! Although, I was so excited to go that I went to bed a little later than I should have and well crashed! a little after dinner but I did get the chance to work on some pages!


Thanks to A Pile of Sketches I came up with this great Page. I'm trying hard to work on my distressing and making it simple. These two pictures are of my husband getting Casey all dressed up for Charlie's baptismal. He looked like such a little man!
Here is the sketch I was working from


I am trying to scrap my stash and decided that this Creative imagination Paper would be perfect. Now I normally have a post it by my side to write down everything I have used in the layout. Once I'm done the layout I simply put the post it on the back of the page! For some odd reason I cannot find the post it and think I will have to do some hunting!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)