Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let's Scrap Weekly Sketch!!! Come play with us again this week!

Welcome to another Wednesday Sketch at Let's Scrap! So happy you could join up! There are two great ways to get my scrapbooking mojo going! The first get one of Cheri's amazing sketches! and two go to the SGD 12 hour crop!

Here is what Cheri popped out for us!






And here is what I did for it!
This is my favorite picture of my son Casey which I think I've scrapped a million times!

still working on using Viva Decor but it's getting there. Thanks to the store I got to play with Tim Holtz dies for the Big Shot!

Who doesn't love Tim Holtz paper!

Maya Road letters
Products used: Tim Tim and more Tim
Tim Holtz dies, ink and paper with Maya Road letters and some stickles!

2 comments:

  1. I love the vintage feel of your page Lynn, and all the product you have used work SO well with the adorable photo!! If only I had a scrapbook shop near me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Lynn! Tim Holtz products are so cool! The colours you've chosen are so soft and delicate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)