Sunday, August 14, 2011

A million Memories-Smile for me

Pencil Lines posted their sketch of the week! As of late I am addicted to sketches! I love working with them. Oddly, months before I couldn't follow one if my life depended on it!




Now I am not a big fan of the banner phase. Don't know why, but this one I thought would be cute to try.

Casey and I
 The kids are not allowed to touch the camera since Casey broke the last one. But it is so hard to get pictures when you are always the one holding the camera. So I try to do self portraits with the kids. And this one worked out. I love the picture and loved the paper!
Prima Flowers...oh so pretty

Love this paper...the dark tones suit me!

banners with some viva decor too lazy to take out the brads...lol

Products used:


Paper-Simple Stories/Graphic 45
Viva Decor Pearl
Prima Flower
Alpha from my stash (unknown)
3M Glue
Tim Holtz Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)