Saturday, August 6, 2011

Photographs

There is just something about the way a child smiles. Here is a picture of my youngest son Charlie at 9 months. Now this week at Let's Scrap I have been challenging my fellow scrappers to include more journaling in their pages. But to do it Peek a boo style! Which means the journaling is not always visible. The sketch itself comes from Once Upon A Sketch. However, there was also a journaling stipulation which I did not meet, but I really liked the sketch so I used it. Maybe tomorrow I will have another layout with the actual journaling portion done to submit :) Products used: Tim Holtz paper, ink, stamps, 3M Glue and brads from my stash that at this time I have no clue where they are from :) Have a great day.


Here is the hidden journaling


Loved inking up Tim's collection.


Still working on stamping but pretty happy with this job.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)